Laxmi Knotted Mala Beads (8mm)
Laxmi Knotted Mala of 108 Prayer Beads (8mm) handmade for devotion and chanting mantras. Laxmi is the feminine goddess of prosperity, wealth, purity, generosity and the embodiment of beauty and grace. Mala's have been used for centuries to count one's breath and/or prayers during meditation. Laxmi Knotted Mala is made of semi-precious healing stones of Red Coral, Ruby, Garnet, Citrine, Tiger's Eye & Black Onyx.
The healing properties of this mala include:
- Red Coral calls in the life force, energy & abundance.
- Garnet enhances success, purity & love. Ruby symbolizes beauty, love & passion.
- Citrine brings in wealth, self esteem & focus.
- Black Onyx is for self confidence & grounding.
- Tiger Eye brings luck & insight.
The metal beads used on the Laxmi Knotted Mala are lead free non-toxic metal.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review